North Hill Apartments, Inc.
North Hill Apartments, Incorporated, is a non-profit organization providing quality, safe housing for our residents. We have properties in Springfield, Ohio and Urbana, Ohio. Let us help find your next home!
Properties managed by Sawmill Road Management Co. Call: 937.342.9071 for more information and to apply.
Quality Housing...Affordable Living!
Qualifications for Residency
Residency at any of our units must meet income eligibility requirements. In addition, the following apply:
Specific details can be discussed at time of application.
- An non-refundable application fee of $30.00 per person or $40.00 per married couple must accompany the application.
- Upon acceptance, a security deposit must be paid with the first month's rent when the lease is signed.
- No more than two unrelated parties may occupy an apartment and no more than 2 persons per bedroom.
- At no time can all occupants of a home be full-time students without meeting specific qualifications.
- Income limits apply only at the time of of the original lease.
- Recertification must be done each year; however, there are no income limits.
- Total household income of all residents must be stated and verified to meet Section 42 eligibility guidelines.
Look for our properties on Facebook.